Covid-19 Guidelines & Procedures
- Please familiarize yourself with the symptoms of Covid-19, if you need more information please visit: https://phw.nhs.wales.
- If you or any member of your family displays symptoms before arriving, please do not travel. If you need to cancel your booking you will receive a full refund.
- If you or any member of your family displays symptoms while at our farm, please inform us immediately and check-out immediately and return home to self-isolate. Please call 111 if you need medical advice.
- If any guest has acute symptoms, has breathing difficulties, or their life is at potential risk, seek medical help immediately – call 999
- A&E Department: Bronglais General Hospital Aberystwyth – 01970 623131 (Approx. 20 miles away) Or Glangwili Hospital – 01267 235151 (Approx. 30 miles away).
- Shared Facilities on site are used at your own risk.
- Please be aware other families will also have access to these areas so please be careful and follow our safety advice.
- All shared areas will have santiser available to be used before and after use, and cleaning products.
- Social distancing applies in all these areas.
Games Room / Laundry
- Unfortunately, we have had to remove books, DVDs, board games and toys from the games room, please bring your own if you wish.
- We will have a list of available DVDs here if you would like to have them whilst you are here. This enables us to make sure that we only need to clean the ones used or stored for 72 hrs so that they are not handled by other guests.
- The table tennis, and darts board will still be here for you to use if you can bring your own equipment or we will have table tennis sets for you to purchase and take home with you.
- A large freezer, washing machine and dryer are available in the Games Room – please keep this area clean at all times.
Outdoor play area, trampoline and boating lake
- We strongly advise that you wash your hands or use hand sanitiser and santising spray before using our park and our trampoline.
- We strongly advise that you santise the boats and oars before use.
- Lifejackets are also available to use – please sanitise before use.
- You are welcome to bring your own paddle boards, kayaks and life jackets.
- Please adhere to social distancing rules at both the park and boating lake.
- To the far end of the site overlooking the lake you will find the hot tub and patio area.
- Outside this area there is also a hand sanitizing station – please use before and after use of the hot-tub.
- Please clean the surface area around the hot tub after you have come out.
- Please also wipe down the seating area on the patio after use.
- Welsh Government Guidance: There is no evidence to suggest that Covid-19 can be passed through water in hot tubs, pools or spas. Proper maintenance and cleaning processes (including disinfection with bromine and chlorine) should deactivate the virus in water. However, pools, hot-tubs and spas should not be shared between guests staying in other properties.
- Hot-Tub Booking: For the above reasons, we have decided to have allocated time slots for our guests.
- These can be booked on arrival, on a white board in the shed next to the hot tub area.
Accommodation Guidelines and Procedures
Arrival – Welcome
- Before your arrival you will be asked to complete and sign a Covid-19 Regulation Form. This will be sent to you via email along with your booking confirmation.
- Our check-in will now be contactless to reduce the risk.
- Check In time: 16:00
- Your cottage will be open for you and the key will be inside.
Cleanliness and Hygiene
- We will still be providing bedding – this will have been washed to a high temperature.
- One pillow per person will be provided – please bring any additional pillows if needed.
- Clean pillows, pillow protectors and mattress protectors will be provided for each stay.
- Please maintain the cleanliness of the property during your stay – all cleaning products are provided under the sink.
- Please maintain good hand hygiene during your stay – we have provided hand santiser and hand wash for your use.
- Check Out time: 09:00
- When checking out we’ll ask that you please complete the checklist below – this is also provided in your cottage for your reference.
- The steps below will ensure the safety of our housekeepers – thank you for cooperating.
- Stripping your beds and placing all bed linen and towels into a tied plastic bag prior to departure
- Place all crockery, cutlery, glasses that have been used during your stay in the dishwasher. Load and start the dishwasher.
- Place all personal rubbish e.g. tissues and face wipes into a plastic bag and then into a rubbish bag before putting into the wheelie bin/dustbin.
- Empty all bins and waste and place in black bin bags provided.
- Empty food waste in food bins provided.
- All recycling to be placed in the recycling area behind the cottages.
- Open the windows to ventilate the cottage.
- Leave the keys inside the doors.